Asbestos Survey Bolton
Avanti offers asbestos surveys and HSE licensed asbestos removals in Bolton and across Greater Manchester. To book a domestic or commercial survey, call us on 0333 3355974.
Management and R&D asbestos surveys are available to commercial and domestic clients in Bolton:
Asbestos Containing Materials (ACMs) are generally quite safe, unless they are damaged or disturbed. The asbestos management survey seeks to ascertain whether ACMs are present and note their locations so that they can be safely managed. If asbestos in a dangerous state is located, samples will be sent to a UKAS accredited laboratory for testing. A subsequent report will recommend any actions required.
Asbestos Testing in Bolton for Licensed Removals
When asbestos is removed, the air inside, and external to the site, must be tested to ensure compliance with European standards. Avanti works with UKAS accredited consultancies who carry out air monitoring and testing process to ensure compliance with the ISO17025 standard.
Avanti provides asbestos removals, air monitoring and asbestos surveys for Bolton clients in commercial and domestic settings.
- Background Air Monitoring – This provides confirmation that the air within the work enclosure meets the European standards for safety.
- Leak (enclosure check) Monitoring – Whilst asbestos removals are taking place, air samples are taken outside the work enclosure to test for leaks.
- Personal Compliance Monitoring – PCM checks that the control measures inside the enclosure are appropriate for the level of RPE (respiratory protective equipment), being worn during the asbestos removals.
- Clearance air monitoring – Checking whether the air post removal complies with the recommended limits.
- Reassurance Monitoring – As the name suggests, this is monitoring after a work enclosure has been removed, to double-check the safety of the environment.