Asbestos Survey Preston
We offer HSE licensed asbestos removals and asbestos surveys in Preston and across Lancashire. If you want to book a domestic or commercial survey, call us on 0333 3355974.
Avant offers management and R&D asbestos surveys to commercial and domestic clients in Preston:
This survey has as its goal the responsible management of ACMs (asbestos containing materials) in the home or workplace. ACMs need not be removed unless they are damaged or could be disturbed by routine activities. If potentially dangerous asbestos is located, samples will be taken and sent to a UKAS accredited laboratory for testing. A report will follow up on findings.
Asbestos Testing in Preston for Licensed Removals
After an asbestos removal has been carried out, the air inside, and external to the site, has to be tested to ensure it complies with European standards. Avanti uses UKAS accredited consultancies to carry out the testing process. They ensure compliance with the ISO17025 standard.
Avanti provides air monitoring, asbestos removals and asbestos surveys for Preston commercial and domestic clients.
- Background Air Monitoring – Used to provide confirmation that the recommended level for asbestos fibres is not breached.
- Leak (enclosure check) Monitoring – Carried out during asbestos removals. Air samples are taken outside the enclosure to assess its integrity.
- Personal Compliance Monitoring – This air monitoring test checks that the control measures inside the enclosure are appropriate for the level of RPE (respiratory protective equipment), being worn during the asbestos removals.
- Clearance air monitoring – Determines whether the air in an asbestos removal work site complies with the recommended limits.
- Reassurance Monitoring – Such testing is conducted, for example, after a work site enclosure has been removed.